GENTING!





7-9 December 09,
13 of us
-Izarin(me)
-Azim Zakwan
-Naim
-Amran
-Aziman
-Irfan
-Zakwan
-Nazifah
-Nazihah
-Wanie
-Maizatul
-Wan Syahira
-Rabiyah

Where to start, I dont even know where to start..
All i know is that this trip to Genting is one of the best holiday that i ever had!
I've nearly been all around the globe but to be honest with u ppl..

This 3 days holiday trip to Genting is THA BOMB!!!
Temperature up there is approximately about 16 to 20 degrees Celsius..
Its pretty cold up there but still, most of us had a very great time!!
THE HOLIDAY AT GENTING IS INDESCRIBABLE!!

I can't explain it in words how fun it was up there with my friends..
& my friends, they r one in a million! The rock the world & TOGETHER..

WE HAD ROCK GENTING HIGHLANDS!!!

credits to- Fafa & Jyea's mother (x igt ejaan nama mak korng, sorry). hahaha.

Tons Of Pictures More!!






No comments: